The mission of Santa Cruz County Lacrosse Association Inc and Santa Cruz Warriors‚ is to promote and develop Lacrosse in Santa Cruz County from the Youth to Adults. We strive to develop players and coaches with passion and respect for the exciting game of lacrosse.
Summer Lacrosse Opportunities in Santa Cruz County
For those families that want to continue to play lacrosse this Summer and potentially in the Fall / Winter, here are the options available in Santa Cruz County.
- July 23-26 Tues-Fri @9am-3pm
- Girls and Boys lacrosse
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced players all welcome; sessions separated by age and skill level; we have differentiated instruction to suit all campers' experience levels and develop each camper's ability and skills
- Location = Santa Cruz County (exact field TBD; likely Skypark)
- Check Team NorCal website for more details: Summer Day Camps 2019
- August 5th-8th Day and Overnight 9:00am-8:30pm
- Personalized Coaching from the best D1/pro players and coaches
- Fun lacrosse games/scrimmages with great prizes!
- Swimming, Beach, Bowling at different camps.
- New 2019 Custom Booth Lacrosse Player Pack
- Camper Awards with great prizes
- Ages: Day Camps: Pre kindergarten - 8th, Overnight Camps: 2nd - 12th
- All skill levels
- June 25-28 and July 8-11
- Eat, sleep, breathe lacrosse!
- Amazing excursion to the Santa Cruz Beach & Boardwalk – webpage
- World famous All West Raffle with great prizes and sick gear
- Awards given to players for exceptional performance throughout the camp (also based on RAE)
- Overnight campers will have the opportunity to hang out with other committed lacrosse players and form friendships that will last a lifetime
- Free AWL summer camp tee shirt
- July 29th-Aug 2nd 1:00pm-4:30pm Twin Lakes Church, Aptos $85
- Learn the skills of this widely developing sport with our brand new lacrosse camp taught by experienced players who are able to make this growing sport fun for all ages and skill levels! Lacrosse sticks are provided. Gloves recommended if you have them, but not required.
Camps in Monterey
Tournaments offer team and individual (free agent) registrations.
2019 Santa Cruz Beach Classic
The 2nd annual Santa Cruz Beach Classic will be held Saturday, August 10th at the UC Santa Cruz Soccer Complex overlooking the beautiful Pacific Coast. This tournament is about changing the mold of the standard lacrosse tournament.
The Santa Cruz Beach Classic will be a 7 vs 7 (2 attack, 2 midfield, 2 defense, 1 goalie) game format intended to create a fast-paced style of lacrosse that is exciting to watch and fun to play. The SCBC will provide teams the opportunity to play a high tempo style of lacrosse & get a lot of repetitions all while having fun. Teams are guaranteed four 40 minute games.
Boys & Girls All Divisions
2028-2027 (3rd, 4th, grade): U10
2026/2025 (5th, 6th grade): U12
2024/2023 (7th, 8th grade): U14
JV High School (9th, 10th grade)
Varsity High School (11th, 12th grade)
13th Annual West Coast ShowDown
The 13th Annual Boys West Coast Showdown has a new name & a new location! This year’s tournament will be held on the epic “Infinity Field” at the beautiful University of California, Santa Cruz (UCSC). This venue overlooks Monterey Bay and the Pacific Ocean and is THE most amazing place to run a tournament on the planet. http://allwestlacrosse.com/programs/wcs2018-3rd-4th/